Friday, June 3, 2011

"Casey Anthony my insights/predictions still same as earlier ones"

Sorry that this is my first update in 2 yrs! I have to be inspired and feel that im receiving worthwhile insights otherwise I don't update for the sake of it. I've been channeling my insights to individuals rather than current events. OK, for starters my intuition is exactly the same on this case as my earlier postings nothing has changed. Long before I had any knowledge that Casey's defense would be an accidental pool drowning, I wrote about that NOT being the case.

I stand by accidental death by cloroform ,which was used to put Caylee to sleep as a babysitter and the child died while "out of it" and left in a hot car. This method had been used sucessfully by tot mom a couple of times before. I can"t explain the purpose of the duct tape over Caylee's mouth, as I don't feel she was violently gagged and suffocated. Maybe it was put on after Caylee passed to make it look like something a kid napper would have done.

For the record I'm not implying that her death was compassionate at all; but it was accidental and caused from a terrible choice that her young self absorbed mom made thinking she had the anesthesia babysitting method down pat.

As I watch the trial on TRU TV I see the full video tapes between Casey and her parents vs the media soundbites that were played when the case first broke in 2008. I see her entire family as smart, articulate, concerned and loving, and much more balanced than initially thought. I feel they were so distraught and beside themselves over their missing grand-daughter and the gut fear that their daughter Casey was at fault. I think their emotional outbursts were in line with this traumatic event vs any guilt or crazy dysfunction on their part.

One never knows what occurs within complicated family dynamics but I don't sense anything sinister incl sexual abuse on the part of the family. As i watch Casey's composer i assume she is medicated but I also feel she knows how to compartmentalize, and detatch... not so much from past trauma but from her own nuerobiology. She doesn't seem Histrionic to me at all as some suggested, and while she does display Narcissistic traits, overall she seems more removed and unfeeling like a Sociopath......not in the typical evil way but literaly in the nuerobiological way....under stimulated,no empathy, unmoved, flat affect, not embarrished by lies or contradictions and knows no shame. I think of Narcissists as being more dramatic, showy and over the top she just appears to not have any range or depth of emotions which is typical in the brain make up of those with Anti Social Personality Disorder aka Sociopath. Just compare her to the distraught texas mom who killed and fully confessed to the death of her 6 yr old son camdon whose body was found in maine woods. She wanted to die and was obviously in total regret, guilt and anguish.When found she hadn't eaten in a week. This woman was known as a very good mom who most likely lost it in a temporary fit of rage. Casey isnt this emotional, but more organized and methodical on a mental level, hence being devoid on emotional level. On jailhouse video Casey talked about catching up on sleep, eating, reading, no indication of suicidal thoughts. If anything I expected her defense to go more with D.I.D. as she cleary displays disassociation, I do not feel that she actually has multiple personality disorder aka D.I.D.. I feel her dissasociation stems from her brain, and then her mind's way of processing. I do think she is sane......otherwise why the coverup???

If anything I feel her family is the opposite as they seem to overcompensate for her lack; at times appearring to be assisting her and playing detective to almost coach her to come clean re Caylee. I suspect they often doted on her and walked on eggshells a lot. This is a very sad case and unfortunately I stand by my original predictions on cause of death and outcome of trial. Please see archives for these earlier prediction posts.

2 comments:

  1. btw: i like your psychic insights-very perceptive -its hard to make comments here but i am following you now;my name is Lisa...i hope you go professional as a psychic; i would like to get a reading too:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete