Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blog info, profile update, new photo, Comment feature enabled, Happy Holidays

~Blog news from Marie~

I'm glad to be somewhat back on track with my blog postings. I created several new posts tonight and hope to update more often while on Holiday break from school. It's hard to be "Intuitive" when my "Linear" brain is overloaded with facts and data...I needed to download a bit here.

I have added additional info to my profile including a recent photo and some info on my personal interests, [to give readers more of a glimpse into me].....hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all. Take care!

~~~Remember to email me with questions, feedback, or topic requests for my blog~~~ Thanks! "COMMENTS"...I have once again enabled the feature to allow you to leave comments, evidently I originally selected the wrong option for this, then I changed it but forgot to 'save' the changes...sorry, I think I finally got it right!

~Marie~

No comments:

Post a Comment