Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jewish Vote for Obama

I had a dream last night and I was talking with a Jewish woman I worked for a long time ago. In the dream the election came up, and for some reason I was surprised when she told me she was voting for Obama. {Her and her husband were very successful and owned a few businesses each.} For that reason, [or some reason] in the dream I guess I assumed she was a Republican. When I implied that to her she responded in the affirmative that she was a Democrat and was voting for Obama [she re-iterated.]

When I awoke I thought about this woman, who I haven't seen in years. I felt the dream was a message about Obama getting the Jewish vote, which until recently has been in question. This dream may be referring to Florida??? Not sure. As of tonight McCain is slightly ahead, but I think it was calculated by the early voters. {Not sure as I didn't catch the whole news cast.]

~Marie~

No comments:

Post a Comment